EU30is Inverter Generator
The EU30is uses honda's advanced four-stroke gx200 engine for a maximum power output of 3,000 watts ac, and rated output of 2,800 watts, making it ideal for a wide variety of domestic and commercial applications.
The EU30is features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency sensitive electrical equipment such as computers.
It also uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This Honda developed technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models, making it very portable.
The EU30is also features an Eco-throttle which adjusts the engine speed to meet the load demand. This increases fuel economy whilst also reducing noise as the engine is not required to run at full capacity unnecessarily.
The generator is Parallel Connection capable. This feature allows two EU30i's to be quickly and easily linked using a special parallel connection cable to double your output to 6Kva. With electric-starting and enough power to be used in a wide range of home, recreational and professional uses, the EU30is incorporates all of Honda's portable power technology.
Whether portable power is required for farming, industrial work, mining, camping, emergency services or domestic use, look no further than Honda's extensive range of quality portable generators.
Designed and built with user convenience and environmental impact in mind, Honda generators feature advanced four-stroke engines for strong performance and fewer emissions.
Honda's four-stroke engines eliminate the need to mix fuel and oil, which saves time and money. They also provide superior fuel efficiency and emit significantly less carbon and noise than most of their two-stroke counterparts.
All Honda generators feature Honda's famous 'easy start' system and are backed by extended warranties for peace of mind.
12 Amp/12 Volt DC, maximum 3000W/240 Volt AC can run appliances and charge batteries simultaneously.
Delivers greater fuel efficiency via the built-in Eco-Throttle.
New high-speed multi-point alternator is integrated into the engine to reduce size and weight.
Starts first time, every time with convenient electric start and recoil start back-up.
Whisper-quiet operation from 52dB(A)*/65dB(A).
Delivers better than commercial quality electricity.
Lightweight for easy transportation – weighs only 59kg.
Peace of Mind
Runs on unleaded fuel so you’ll never have to mix oil and petrol again.
Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption.
Engine is protected via low oil alert system.
Up to 20* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank.
Warranty4 year Domestic Warranty, 1 year Commercial Warranty
- Categories: Generator for Work, Generator for Home, Generator, Super Quiet, Economy, Inverter
- Engine: GX200
- Displacement: 196 (cc)
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Starting System: Recoil & Electric
- Stopping System: Ignition primary circuit ground
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel (Approx): 1.78(litres/hr)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 13
- Continuous Operating Hours: 20hr*/7.1hr
- Operating Noise Level: (AT 7M) 52dB(A)*/65dB(A)
- Dimenions (LxWxH): 655 x 445 x 555 (mm)
- Dry Weight (Kg): 59 kg
- Maximum AC Output: 3000VA
- Rated AC Output: 2800VA
- DC Output: (GENERATOR/CHARGER) 12V-12A
- Battery Charging: Yes
- Frequency Meter: No
- Volt Meter: No
- Generator Type: Mulitpole field rotation type (inverter)
- Rated Voltage: 240 (V)
- Rated Frequency: 50 (Hz)
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- AC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- DC Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Auto Throttle: Eco-throttle
- Auto Choke: No
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: Yes
- Air Cleaner: Dry paper type
- Parrellel Operations Connection Ports: Yes
- Parellel Operations Connection Cable: Optional
- 4 Whell Dolly Kit: Optional
- RRP: $4239.00
- Condition: *With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output